Ready to turn your Okra Card into a magical food- and- fun boarding pass? Well, we will be glad to offer that right here on campus with a quality meal plan from Delta Dining. Simply purchase a meal plan at the being of each semester that you will be attending Delta State University and start leaving your cash and cards at home.
Best Value Plan Options:
- All Access + 190 Flex Dollars - $1,901.00
- 120 Meals + $600 Flex Dollars - $1,664.00
- 100 Meals + $600 Flex Dollars - $1,466.00
- 80 Meals + $600 Flex Dollars - $1,391.00
- 50 Meals + $600 Flex Dollars - $1,165.00
Other Meal Plan Options:
- 120 Meals + $400 Flex Dollars - $1,432.00
- 100 Meals+ $400 Flex Dollars - $1,235.00
- 80 Meals + $400 Flex Dollars - $1,159.00
- 50 Meals + $400 Flex Dollars - $933.00
$200 Dining Dollars
Faculty & Staff Plan:
50 Meals + $100 Flex Dollars - $342.00
Mandatory Meal Plan Information:
- All freshman and sophomore residence hall students are required to have a meal plan.
- All upperclassmen residence hall students are required to have a meal plan.
- All Commuter students with 3 or more face to face hours on main DSU campus are required to have $200 in Flex.
- Flex Dollars transferred from Fall to Spring. Block Plans expire at the end of the semester.
A meal swipe is used to enter the Young-Mauldin Café Block plans offer a set number of swipes each semester , and the All Access plan allows you an unlimited number of swipes.
Flex Dollars come with your meal plan and can be used at any dining location on campus.
Additional Flex Dollars can be added to your card at any time .
Yes ! You can use your dollars to enter the Young Mauldin Café and enjoy all -you J - Care to -eat in our newly remodeled space . Check out our totally revamped menu for all your future favorite foods .
For more information on campus locations, hours of operation , and meal plans , visit deltadining.sodexomyway.com